twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday 27 November 2011

F.A.M.I.L.Y

FAMILY.

my FAMILY consists of six members. My father is Mr. Abu Bakar bin Aboo Hassan and what can I say about him? He is the cooolest and the best father in the world. My mom is Mrs Noraini Mohd Yusof and if people asked me who is the most caring person that I have in the world? Then I will answered to them "My Mother!" =) . I am the eldest son in my family. It was then followed by my sister. Nurul Fathonah, my brother, Muhammad Raizan and the last is Nurul Damia. I do love my siblings soo much ;) I am nothing without them. Supporting, caring, lovely, sweet is not only things that can I described about them. There are so many things which make me to love them so much! =) Remember guys, do love your families, they also do love you so much. Respect your parents and what they did to you because your children will pay back on what you have did!. If you see your parents is too angry with you, take a positive thinking that they are doing and creating a good thing for your future. Always keep remembering them then it will make them to always remember you. Sometimes you should be thankful if you have a busy parents because they do busy for your happiness and for your life besides there are also childs without parents around you. If you think that your parents did not love you? so then you are also starting to think not to love your life. One great writer has said ( I cant remember what is his name) appreciating your family is one of the part on how you appreciate your life.  

.Chill.  =)    #love my family a lot!



                                                                        # Family =)

FRIENDS

My friends also my family. A spontaneous answer if you ask me generally about friends. They are a part of my life. Study, going to the class, watching a football game are among the things that i will do with them. Schooling from 5 years old till now, has made me to know and meet a lot of people and their behaviours. However, that was not a bad thing to me, but it is actually a good thing as they always make me to feel happy and remembered on each of them. Friends also is about happiness, sadness, frustratration and many more. It is varies and this kind of thing is actually will make our life to be more beautiful and colourful. They wake us and sometimes some of them make us to be down. But don't forget that what they do is actually motivate us to always be waked up silently!. If there are some of your friends are trying to keep bullying on you, do not afraid to them, they are actually want to always be kept engaged with you because they are lonely and always be bullied. Therefore, do "support" them.  =)

 
                                                #friendship is about happiness and colourful

If there are people admit to you that they are not having any single of fiends in their life, it is means that they are lying on you. To me, without friends, you are nothing. Your life is empty and meaningless. Even when you are talking to yourself, it is also a same thing like you are talking with your friends. Good friends? To me, there are no good friends in our life because there are many people are doing good to us in our life. What kind of friends which can make me to love them more? An empathy friend but not a sympathy friend and a friend which not only know how to criticize me but also know how to motivate me. =)



Friends, family is everything, no friends and no family, you are nothing. -The Author.

#Dalilah,Najib,Roy,Syafiq,Syaufi,Fareed,Sarah,Shikin,Siti,Dibah,Wali,Muz,Dean,Zul,Izzul,Ruzaini,Hussaini.
- I am nothing without them. ( there are actually many more friends that i want to write here.Seriously. =.=')

*love all my friends.


.chill. =)






1 comment:

  1. Comelnya family kau bai. :)

    AND ADA NAMA AKU!! TERHARUNYA!! :D

    ReplyDelete